Specialist Insurance for the Recruitment Sector
Over the past 54 years, the team here at Burke Insurances have specialised in catering for firms in the recruitment, employment and staffing sectors.
Every industry has a unique set of needs and here at Burke Insurances we understand this and know the key requirements for you and your industry. That’s why we have set up this specialist insurance package specifically designed for firms working in the recruitment sector.
The covers available under this policy are designed to protect the key exposures for recruitment, employment and staffing agencies.
Key Features Include
- Employers’ liability
- Public liability
- Professional indemnity
- Placed personnel dishonesty
- Cyber & privacy liability
- Property cover
- Innovative business interruption insurance
As well as…
- Vicarious liability included, as standard, to cover the agency’s legal liability arising out of any negligent act, error or omission committed by placed personnel.
- Placed personnel covered in the employers’ and public liability sections of the policy, should the agency be legally liable for bodily injury or illness of placed personnel or, for damage or bodily injury caused by placed personnel.
- Standard and non-standard terms of business considered.
- Cover for all types of placed personnel including, but not limited to, PAYE, limited company contractors and zero hour employment contracts.
- Worldwide jurisdiction, as standard.
- Payment of fees withheld by an aggrieved client, mitigating a potentially larger claim.
- Reimbursement of costs incurred to help reduce or avoid a claim.
Limits Excesses and Premiums
- Limits of liability available up to €10,000,000
- Excess starting from as low as €500
- Premiums starting from as little as €300
- Most quotes provided within 48 hours.
- Most policies issued within 24 hours of binding if we have all the information we need.
- Quality and Experienced back up staff at Burke Insurances to assist you when you need our help.